IX. Requesting a service
1. Description and extent of data processing
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to request a technician for an on-site service (such as a repair).
The following data is also stored when the message is sent:
- The user’s IP address
- Date and time of registration
- First name and surname
- Address details
- Contact details, such as email address and phone number
- Information about the product, such as the ID number, series, product description and year of construction
- Information to describe the problem
- Service costs
- Information about possible additional costs
- Payment details for the selected payment method (credit card, PayPal or direct debit)
The data is processed in line with the legal conditions on processing the request.
Data is only used to send further information and offers relating to HÜPPE products and services with your consent, which can be confirmed during the contact send process.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for data processing, provided that the user has given their consent to this effect, is Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. a of the GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
We process personal data from the input screen to send a regional technician and for the purposes of processing and payment of the requested service. If the user has given their express consent to this effect, we also use the data to provide information about HÜPPE products and services.
The other personal data processed during the sending process is used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our IT systems.
During payment of the requested service, data shall be transferred to our payment service providers for the purpose of executing the payment transaction.
4. Duration of storage
The data shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the contact form’s input screen and the data sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when the circumstances indicate that the situation concerned has been conclusively clarified and the user has no further interest in a HÜPPE product or service.