1. Description and extent of data processing
The following data is stored and transferred in the cookies:
- Language settings
- Market / country website accessed
- Items in a shopping basket
- Login informationen
- Storage of login details
- Information on whether the visitor is accessing the website for the first time or is a returning visitor
- Entered search terms
- The visitor’s origin
- Technical data, such as the browsers and operating systems used, or information about the (mobile) terminal devices used
- Information about the Internet service provider used
- Information about how the website is used, e.g. the frequency of page views, what pages are called up or how much time is spent on the website
- Use of website functions
- Demographic data
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymised by technical means. It is therefore no longer possible to assign the data to the accessing user. The data is not stored together with other personal user data.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for personal data processing using cookies is Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
We need cookies for the following applications:
- Storage of the contents of the shopping basket and progress during an ordering process
- Application of language settings
- Bookmarking of search terms
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies is not used to create user profiles.
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. The analysis cookies allow us to find out how the website is used and therefore allow us to continuously optimise it in the interests of our website visitors.
In these purposes, we also have a legitimate interest in personal data processing according to Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
4. Duration of storage and opportunity to object and remove